Professional Mudroom Interior Designer
Mudrooms have become an extremely popular addition in the world of home design. Essentially, they are hard-working rooms that make your life a little easier! Typically, mudrooms are set up at the front or back entryway of a home and utilized as a catch-all for shoes, coats, umbrellas, bags, keys, and more. It may seem like mudrooms are a destination for gathering clutter, but on the contrary, there is a space for everything if the mudroom is designed correctly!
The expert designers at Decorating Den Interiors – Marni Sugerman can turn any entryway into a practical mudroom. When you work with us, you’ll receive an in-home consultation that will allow Decorating Den Interiors – Marni Sugerman to get to know your personal tastes and lifestyle. With those concepts in mind, we will add elements big and small to design the perfect mudroom.
This might include:
- Open hooks to hang damp outerwear.
- Resilient surfaces that won’t be affected by dirt.
- Bench seating to put on or remove boots and shoes .
- Shelving for bins stowing small accessories, like keys and purses .
- Ample lighting fixtures to make it easy to find what you need when you need it
Let the interior design experts at Decorating Den Interiors – Marni Sugerman help you create a functional and organized mudroom in your home.
Contact us today at 914-829-5100 for a complimentary in-home design consultation.